Subscription Pick-up Points
Our bread is sold to regular customers through a ‘Subscription’ scheme. They pay for a regular repeat order and the bread is distributed through ‘Pick-up Points’ around Bedford. By acting as one of our Pick-up Points you can enhance your business or organisation by helping supply real bread to your community. Unlike being a full retail partner, there is no risk in holding stock. Together we can bring real benefits to your organisation while you’re helping us achieve our social mission.
Here are the ways you could become a Pick-up Point:
An ‘open’ Pick-up Point
Great if you are an existing retailer, for example a village shop or pub and you want to:
- Increase footfall and extend the range of goods available to your customers
- Gain a 15p handling fee for each item, paid to you monthly
- All items are made to order and so no wasted stock
- Be actively promoted by Companions as a Pick-up Point on the Companions website
- Receive a pack of promotional materials for you to display.
A ‘corporate’ Pick-up Point
Corporate Pick-up Points are businesses that want to:
- Make it easy for their employees to buy our healthy, tasty, real bread
- Fulfil their social responsibility aims
- Be listed on the Companions website as a Companions Partner
- Restrict the service to only your staff, not the general public
- Cost the company nothing apart from finding space to hold the bread until employees collect it, e.g. at reception.
- Make the bread delivery a happy focus in the business’ week.
A ‘membership’ Pick-up Point
Are you a private members club or association, for example a golf club or health club/gym?
- Give an additional service to your members
- Agree a fee with us if you need to justify covering your costs
- Fulfil your social responsibility aims
- Listed on the Companions website as a Companions Partner
- Restrict the service to only your members, not the general public
- Should you choose, you will actively be promoted by Companions as a Pick-up Point on the Companions website
If you are a community organisation (e.g a Rotary Club or Toddler Group) by waiving any fee you would be adding to the support you give to the community by helping us and through facilitating access to our bread for your members.
A ‘fund-raising’ Pick-up Point
Is your organisation raising funds for a good cause then:
- partner with Companions in order to raise funds for your own charity
- direct 15p for every loaf you handle to your chosen cause
- provide access to healthy, tasty, real bread for your community
- Make the bread delivery a social focus in your community or place of worship
- You and your chosen charity promoted on our website
Or, if you believe in the work we are doing and wish to support us, waiver the 15p fee and become a full ‘fund-raiser’ for Companions. Whichever way you become a Pick-up Point for our subscription customers, we will agree with you the pickup days.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.