Buying our bread is simple and you can choose the way that suits you best.
You can buy a regular order direct from us using our subscription scheme and then pick up your order at your local pickup point. You can join the scheme by sending your details using this application form.
During the current lockdown we are offering an online order service and we will deliver to your home in the Bedford area.
You can also buy our bread from our retail outlets including:
- Ampthill Deli and Kitchen, Ampthill (Delivered Saturdays)
- Oso Coffee & Cake, Cranfield (Delivered Wednesdays)
- Fays at Star Rowing Club, Bedford (Delivered Thursdays)
- Number One King Street, 1 King Street, Potton
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton (Delivered Fridays)
The Gallery, the cafe in the Art Centre, Bedford (beneath Lurke St Car Park, MK40 3HS) is our main retail partner, and you can buy our bread there daily during opening hours, Tuesday to Saturday 9.00 to 17.00.
If you are unable or do not have the time to go to one of our retail outlets you can also buy our bread from the Fairtrade Shop at St Andrew’s. They sell a wide-range of fairtrade products, including: groceries, jewellry, aromatics, cards, gifts and of course our bread. They will deliver orders to your address within Bedford. Please look on their website for more information or email email@example.com.
You will also find our bread on the menu of several restaurants and cafes in and around Bedford. If you would like to try the bread before you buy, it is used on the menu in the following cafes and restaurants:
- The Gallery, Howard Street, Bedford
- Longholme Cafe, by the Boating Lake, Bedford
- Bridges Expresso Bar, Riverside North, Bedford
- Mill Yard Coffee Lounge, Mill Street, Bedford
- Vanilla Tree, St Cuthbert’s Street, Bedford
- Oso Coffee and Cake, Cranfield
- Ampthill Deli and Kitchen
- The Sun, Felmersham