Buying our bread is simple. You can buy it direct from us using our subscription scheme and then pick up your order at your local pickup point.
You can join the scheme by sending your details using this application form.
You can also buy our bread from our retail outlets including:
- Ampthill Deli and Kitchen, Ampthill (Delivered Saturdays)
- Oso Coffee & Cake, Cranfield (Delivered Wednesdays)
- Fays at Star Rowing Club, Bedford (Delivered Thursdays)
- The Barn, Cardington (Delivered Thursdays)
- Black Cat Farm Shop, Roxton (Delivered Fridays)
The Gallery, the cafe in the Art Centre, Bedford (beneath Lurke St Car Park, MK40 3HS) is our main retail partner, and you can buy our bread there daily during opening hours, Tuesday to Saturday 9.00 to 17.00.
You will also find our bread on the menu of several restaturants and cafes in and around Bedford. If you would like to try the bread before you buy, it is used on the menu in the following cafes and restaurants:
- The Gallery, Howard Street, Bedford
- Longholme Cafe, by the Boating Lake, Bedford
- Mill Yard Coffee Lounge, Mill Street, Bedford
- Vanilla Tree, St Cuthbert’s Street, Bedford
- Oso Coffee and Cake, Cranfield
- Ampthill Deli and Kitchen
- The Red Lion, Stevington