Would you like to get your hands on a delicious sourdough loaf?
Our bread is available every week as follows:
- Tuesdays – baked to order, collect from Fulmar Road, Brickhill, between 6pm to 8pm (address provided on ordering)
- Wednesdays – baked to order, collect from Oso Coffee and Cake, Cranfield, after 9.30am
- Wednesdays – baked to order, collect from the ChiffChaff Cafe, Kempston, after 10.00 am
- Wednesdays – baked to order, collect from St Andrew’s Church Centre, Kimbolton Road after 10.30 am
- Thursdays – baked to order, collect from Fay’s at Riverside (the Tennis Club), Goldington Road after 10.00 am
Please remember, we need your order by lunchtime, two days ahead – the long, slow ferment is what makes the bread so good!
Our bread is also available to buy at retail as follows:
- The Gallery, Bedford (cafe in the Art Centre, beneath Lurke St Car Park,) – daily, Tuesday to Saturday
- Ampthill Deli and Kitchen – arrives Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Dolly’s Barn (Maulden Garden Centre) – arrives Wednesdays
- Oso Coffee and Cake, Cranfield – arrives Wednesdays by 9.30
- Fay’s Riverside – a small amount arrives Thursdays around 10.00
- The Barn, Cardington – arrives Thursdays